The Story of Our Real Estate Business
Buffalo City Living began operations in January 2006 with the purchase of our flagship rental property in the heart of the Hertel Avenue business district and the launch of BuffaloCityLiving.com. We have played a role in the acquisition redevelopment, management, and sale of hundreds of residential, commercial, and mixed-use properties. Over the years, our company grew grown to offer complete real estate solutions for clients who own, buy, sell, and lease real estate in Buffalo, Amherst, Niagara Falls and surrounding areas.
For 17 years, our company has been a staple of the Buffalo, NY real estate industry. Today, we serve as agents for Buffalo-area real estate investors, home buyers and sellers, clients seeking to relocate to Western NY and some commercial businesses.
In 2015, Buffalo City Living, LLC, made the move to a new commercial storefront at 1555 Hertel Ave. During the 3-year period from 2014 to 2016, our company experienced more than 86% year-over-year growth. In 2017, Buffalo Business First Magazine awarded Buffalo City Living with the “Fast Track Award” recognizing us as the 9th fastest-growing private company in WNY! Buffalo’s ABC News Affiliate WKBW-TV Channel 7 has also featured Buffalo City Living in 2016, 2018 and 2020 as a local authority in real estate consulting.
In August 2018, Buffalo City Living REALTORS®, made an explosive move to accommodate our company’s rapid growth. Our new headquarters is a former bank building at 2626 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214. The office is conveniently located on the corner of Main Street and Parker Ave, immediately across the street from the NFTA Metro Rail Amherst Street Subway Station. We have a 25-car parking lot on-site, just 1 mile north of the NY-198 Expressway. Our move to Main Street and the redevelopment of our commercial office complex was featured by Buffalo Spree Magazine in December 2018.
We operate today as a NY Licensed Real Estate Broker and REALTORS® Office. Our real estate sales team consists of several licensed agents with experience in virtually every discipline, including residential home sales, mixed-use and commercial sales, apartment complex sales, vacant lots and land sales, relocation services, real estate development, building rehabilitation and renovation, property management and rental property leasing. Call 716-222-2489 or “222-CITY” today for a professional consultation!
NY Real Estate Broker License #10991220489
- Christopher Mekker, Designated REALTOR® and Managing Broker
- NY Licensed Real Estate Broker (NYS#10491205698)
- US EPA Certified Lead-Safe Renovator (USEPA#R-I-19068-17-01423)
- Pamela Horbett, Executive Assistant to the Managing Broker
- Erie County, NY Certified Notary Public
- Angela Mekker, REALTOR® and Senior Real Estate Consultant
- NY Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker, Buffalo City Living, LLC (NYS#10301220061)
- Roberta Eskandar, REALTOR®
- NY Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Buffalo City Living, LLC (NYS#10401351349)
- Mina Eskandar, REALTOR®
- NY Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Buffalo City Living, LLC (NYS#10401354550)
- Turab Syed, REALTOR®
- NY Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Buffalo City Living, LLC (NYS#10401366378)
- NOW HIRING, Real Estate Agents
- NY Licensed Real Estate Salespersons and NY Licensed Associate Real Estate Brokers
- Would you like to join our team? We are hiring! Visit our careers in real estate page for more information.
Follow Buffalo City Living Online!
Like us, follow us, and share Buffalo City Living with your friends!
- Buffalo City Living on Facebook
- Buffalo City Living on YouTube
- Buffalo City Living on Indeed
- Buffalo City Living on LinkedIn
- Buffalo City Living on Zillow
- Buffalo City Living on Yellow Pages
- Buffalo City Living on Angie’s List
- Buffalo City Living on Foursquare
- Buffalo City Living on Twitter
- Buffalo City Living on Pinterest
- Buffalo City Living on Instagram