Senior Real Estate Consultant and NY Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Office: 716-222-2489 ext 707
Angela Mekker is a NY Licensed Real Estate Salesperson and Senior Real Estate Consultant with Buffalo City Living, LLC. She is a Buffalo native and graduate of Buffalo State College with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Mathematics; her mathematics background is an invaluable asset to our real estate investor clients. Angela’s professional resume includes customer service, sales and training experience. She is also holds a NY State Coaching Certification.
Angela joined her husband, Christopher, in “the family business” after earning her NY Real Estate Salesperson License in the Fall of 2016. Her responsibilities at Buffalo City Living, LLC include consultations with prospective clients, real estate sales, leasing and investment property evaluation. Angela is also actively involved in the training and development of newly licensed real estate sales agents.
In her leisure time, Angela enjoys practicing yoga, spending time with her family, and coaching girl’s softball in Buffalo’s West Side Ponytail League.
- Real Estate Showings Prohibited for Certain Travelers to New York StateReal estate licensees should not conduct showings where any party entered New York after 12:01a.m. on June 25, 2020 from one of the “impacted jurisdictions”. This includes not only buyers/tenants but also sellers or occupants of seller’s property that will be shown. NYSAR strongly recommends that as part of a screening process, licensees should inquire if […]
- Fair Housing Noticehttps://www.dos.ny.gov/licensing/docs/FairHousingNotice_new.pdf Federal, State and Local Fair Housing Laws protect individuals from housing discrimination. It is unlawful to discriminate based on certain protected characteristics, which include, but are not limited to: race, creed, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military status, sex, age, disability, marital status, lawful source of income or familial status. […]
- Company Coronavirus (COVID19) PolicyJune 15th, 2020 UPDATE: Dear Clients, Customers, Vendors and Staff of Buffalo City Living, LLC: As per the New York State Government, “Real estate, leasing and rental” business is allowed to resume in Phase Two of the NY Forward Reopening Plan, which began on June 2nd, 2020 in Buffalo and the Western NY region. “Construction” […]
- June 2020 Property Manager’s NewsletterBuffalo City Living Property Management June 2020 Newsletter WELCOME TO SUMMER: Greetings to our Tenants! Your Landlords’ Agents at Buffalo City Living, LLC wish to extend to you all a warm hello and provide you with some information we feel is important. The big updates this month pertain to Governor Cuomo’s Executive Order 202.28, which […]
- FOR RENT: Beautiful 4 Bed / 2.5 Bath Single Family Home in Lancaster!FOR RENT: Beautiful 4 bed / 2.5 bath single family home in the Village of Lancaster! Built in 2016, be the second occupant to enjoy this 2,432 sqft contemporary home! Amenities include a gas fireplace, central AC, open-concept kitchen/dining areas, and convenient 2nd floor laundry hookups. Enjoy ample parking with 2.5 car attached garage, double-wide […]