Senior Real Estate Consultant and NY Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Office: 716-222-2489 ext 707
Angela Mekker is a NY Licensed Real Estate Salesperson and Senior Real Estate Consultant with Buffalo City Living, LLC. She is a Buffalo native and graduate of Buffalo State College with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Mathematics; her mathematics background is an invaluable asset to our real estate investor clients. Angela’s professional resume includes customer service, sales and training experience. She is also holds a NY State Coaching Certification.
Angela joined her husband, Christopher, in “the family business” after earning her NY Real Estate Salesperson License in the Fall of 2016. Her responsibilities at Buffalo City Living, LLC include consultations with prospective clients, real estate sales, leasing and investment property evaluation. Angela is also actively involved in the training and development of newly licensed real estate sales agents.
In her leisure time, Angela enjoys practicing yoga, spending time with her family, and coaching girl’s softball in Buffalo’s West Side Ponytail League.
- SOLD: Clean 2-Unit Investment Property in Niagara Falls!SOLD: Large, well maintained 2-Unit Investment Property in the City of Niagara Falls! Features low-maintenance vinyl siding, fully-fenced yards, ample off-street parking, natural hardwood flooring, separate gas & electric utilities, Central AC, separate laundry hookups, and full attic & basement. Each upper and lower unit are 1092 sqft with 3 beds, 1 bath, formal living […]
- FOR RENT: Nice 2 Bedroom Apartment in Cheektowaga9 Garden Rd – Right, Cheektowaga, NY 14225 Call 716-303-0779orvisit our website 2 Bed – 1 BathSize: 896Year built: 1940$850.00Rental DescriptionFOR RENT: Nice 2 Bed / 1 Bath Right Side Apartment in the Town of Cheektowaga! Property features off-street parking, large living room, laundry hookups in basement, and 2 good size bedrooms upstairs. Located in […]
- Buffalo & Erie County COVID19 Rent and Mortgage Relief Programhttp://www.211wny.org/resources/ November 15 is the deadline for landlords and tenants to apply for COVID related financial hardship relief. See the attached. Thanks. Dan Hanssel, Landlord Outreach SpecialistBelmont Housing Resources for WNY2393 Main StreetBuffalo, NY 14214716-884-7791 Extension email@example.com
- UPDATE: Partial Company Closures through November 18th, 2020Buffalo City Living Property Management November 2020 Newsletter PARTIAL CLOSURES IN EFFECT THROUGH NOVEMBER 18th, 2020: Dear Tenants and Clients of Buffalo City Living, LLC. This notice is to inform you of current partial company closures effecting all departments. At least one BCL staff member is currently in quarantine and will be submitting to COVID19 […]
- UPDATE: Partial Company Closures through November 8th, 2020Buffalo City Living Property Management October 2020 Newsletter PARTIAL CLOSURES IN EFFECT THROUGH NOVEMBER 9th, 2020: Dear Tenants and Clients of Buffalo City Living, LLC. This notice is to inform you of current partial company closures effecting our property management and maintenance departments. We appreciate your patience and understanding during these trying times, when a […]