NY Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Office: 716-222-2489 ext 703
Roberta Eskandar (formerly Roberta Davenport) is a NY Licensed Real Estate Salesperson with Buffalo City Living, LLC serving the communities in Western New York. She graduated from the University of California, Davis with a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Development. Roberta also holds a California Real Estate license. Her professional experience consists of customer service and care giving.
Roberta began her Real Estate career in the heart of California, working with buyers and sellers to build relationships throughout the community. In the beginning of 2021, she relocated to upstate New York with her (then) fiancé to be closer to family. Roberta joined Buffalo City Living, LLC in Spring 2021 to start building her career in the Buffalo area. As a REALTOR®, she earned the 2021 award for “Most Vacant Lots Sold” by any Agent at Buffalo City Living.
In her free time, Roberta enjoys outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, camping and anything with her two dogs. She also enjoys traveling and spending time with family. Roberta has always been deeply influenced and rooted in the communities that she serves. Alongside her husband and their two dogs, she strives to utilize her skills and passion to further develop our community and leave a lasting impact for generations to come.
- FOR RENT: 2626 Main Street Commercial Office Space in the City of BuffaloFOR RENT: Bright 2nd Floor Private Office Suite located in North Buffalo! Commercial unit features two connected office rooms, private half bath, central AC, and huge 25-car gated parking lot. Property sits on highly visible corner lot next to the NFTA Amherst Street Subway Station. Rent is gross lease which includes central heating/AC and electric!
- Mortgage Awareness Day at Evans Bank
- Looking For a Career In Real Estate?If you already have or in the process of obtaining your New York State Real Estate License, have a valid Driver’s License and a Smart Phone with unlimited talk, text and data, we welcome you to apply for a Real Estate career with Buffalo City Living, LLC! Buffalo City Living REALTORS® are seeking to hire licensed […]
- Subscribe to Buffalo City Living’s YouTube and Enter our Buffalo Football Fan Raffle!On January 7th, 2023, Buffalo City Living REALTORS will raffle-off a Buffalo Football Fan Basket complete with A CUSTOM JERSEY!! Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel at www.youtube.com/@buffalocityliving and post a comment on the December 29th, 2022 Video Update to enter the raffle. Are you looking to buy or sell a home this year? Call […]
- FOR SALE: 2626 Main Street Commercial Multi-use Property in the City of BuffaloFOR SALE: Welcome to 2626 Main Street! This big, beautiful commercial multi-use building has supreme visibility at a 6-corner intersection. Property features a rare fully-fenced private parking lot in the heart of the city and immediate access to the NFTA Amherst Street Subway Station across the street. Former tenants have been a bank (vaults and […]