NY Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Office: 716-222-2489 ext 703
Roberta Eskandar (formerly Roberta Davenport) is a NY Licensed Real Estate Salesperson with Buffalo City Living, LLC serving the communities in Western New York. She graduated from the University of California, Davis with a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Development. Roberta also holds a California Real Estate license. Her professional experience consists of customer service and care giving.
Roberta began her Real Estate career in the heart of California, working with buyers and sellers to build relationships throughout the community. In the beginning of 2021, she relocated to upstate New York with her (then) fiancé to be closer to family. Roberta joined Buffalo City Living, LLC in Spring 2021 to start building her career in the Buffalo area. As a REALTOR®, she earned the 2021 award for “Most Vacant Lots Sold” by any Agent at Buffalo City Living.
In her free time, Roberta enjoys outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, camping and anything with her two dogs. She also enjoys traveling and spending time with family. Roberta has always been deeply influenced and rooted in the communities that she serves. Alongside her husband and their two dogs, she strives to utilize her skills and passion to further develop our community and leave a lasting impact for generations to come.
- FOR SALE: Beautiful Single-Family Home in Buffalo’s University Heights Neighborhood!Showings and negotiations begin 7/26/2022 – bring your offers! FOR SALE: Beautiful Single-family Home in Buffalo’s University Heights Neighborhood. Located within short walking distance to the University at Buffalo South Campus, NFTA Metro / LaSalle Subway Station, Main Street shopping and entertainment. This 3 bed / 1.5 bath house features gorgeous original woodwork, traditional hardwood […]
- FOR SALE: Single Family Home in Beautiful South Buffalo Neighborhood!Showings and negotiations begin 7/26/2022 – bring your offers! FOR SALE: Immaculate 3 bedroom Ranch Home on one of South Buffalo’s Prettiest Streets. Built in 1958, this turn-key gem features 1.5 bathrooms, new hardwood floors installed throughout the original structure, all new replacement windows, central air conditioning, jetted bathtub, and a brand new (2021) roof. […]
- FOR SALE: Canisius College Neighborhood 3/3 Double!Showings and negotiations begin 7/1/2022 – bring your offers! FOR SALE: Canisius College Neighborhood 3/3 Double. One-half block walk to campus, convenient location close to NFTA Metro / Humboldt-Hospital Subway Station and the NY-33 Expressway. Features 2 large apartments with amazing rental potential. Both units have formal living and dining rooms with charming original woodwork […]
- For Sale: Large Vacant Lot in Buffalo!For Sale: Large Vacant Lot zoned for a multifamily stacked units! This Shovel-ready Corner lot is zoned N-3R. The lot is partially fenced and includes the detached garage. Advertised by Roberta Eskandar, NY Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Buffalo City Living, LLC, 2626 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214.
- Reasonable Modification and Accommodation Law Now in EffectPURSUANT TO NY STATE EXECUTIVE LAW §296(18-a) The NYS Division of Human Rights published final regulations on May 18, 2022 adding 9 NYCRR 466.15 that provides guidance for compliance with the law for licensees and landlords. The regulations include definitions, examples of reasonable modifications and accommodations as well as a sample copy of the notice. […]