NY Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Roberta is a NY Licensed Real Estate Salesperson with Buffalo City Living, LLC serving the communities in Western New York. She graduated from the University of California, Davis with a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Development. Roberta also holds a California Real Estate license. Her professional experience consists of customer service and care giving.
Roberta began her Real Estate career in the heart of California, working with buyers and sellers to build relationships throughout the community. In the beginning of 2021, she relocated to upstate New York with her fiancé to be closer to family. Roberta joined Buffalo City Living, LLC in Spring 2021 to start building her career in the Buffalo area.
In her free time, Roberta enjoys outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, camping and anything with her two dogs. She also enjoys traveling and spending time with family. Roberta has always been deeply influenced and rooted in the communities that she serves. Alongside her fiancé and their two dogs, she strives to utilize her skills and passion to further develop our community and leave a lasting impact for generations to come.
- FOR SALE: Spacious 3 Bed / 1.5 Bath Single Family Home Located in the Historic University Heights District!FOR SALE: Spacious 3 bed /1.5 bath single family home located in the Historic University Heights District! First floor features open foyer, updated half bath, good sized kitchen with extra dining nook/breakfast room, formal living & dining rooms with beautiful french doors and natural hardwood throughout. Enjoy the gas insert fireplace to keep warm on […]
- SOLD: Huge 2-Unit Investment Property in South Buffalo!SOLD: Huge 2-unit investment property in South Buffalo looking for a cash investor! Each unit features an outdoor balcony, walk-in closets, formal living & dining rooms, 3 bedrooms, spacious eat-in kitchens, separate gas & electric utilities, laundry hookups in full basement, and over 1,400 sqft of living space!! Recent updates include replacement vinyl windows, glass […]
- Company Coronavirus (COVID19) PolicyApril 1st, 2021 UPDATE: Dear Clients, Customers, Vendors and Staff of Buffalo City Living, LLC: As per the New York State Government, “Real estate, leasing and rental” business is allowed to resume in Phase Two of the NY Forward Reopening Plan, which began on June 2nd, 2020 in Buffalo and the Western NY region. “Construction” […]
- FOR SALE: Spacious 3 Bed / 1.5 Bath Single Family Home in North Buffalo!FOR SALE: Spacious 3 bed / 1.5 bath single family home in North Buffalo! Property features replacement vinyl windows, low-maintenance siding, formal living & dining rooms, full basement, extra 1st floor half bath, foyer/entry hall, and natural hardwood flooring. Updated kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances and an extra dining nook. Located close to all stores […]
- FOR RENT: Cozy 1 Bed / 1 Bath Third Floor Efficiency Apartment Located in Niagara Falls!FOR RENT: Cozy 1 bed / 1 bath third floor efficiency apartment located in Niagara Falls! Move right into this fully furnished apartment just steps from Little Italy’s shops and conveniences! Professionally managed property features off-street parking, replacement windows, and laundry facility less than 3 blocks away! Pets okay with landlord approval and non-refundable pet […]