NY Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Roberta is a NY Licensed Real Estate Salesperson with Buffalo City Living, LLC serving the communities in Western New York. She graduated from the University of California, Davis with a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Development. Roberta also holds a California Real Estate license. Her professional experience consists of customer service and care giving.
Roberta began her Real Estate career in the heart of California, working with buyers and sellers to build relationships throughout the community. In the beginning of 2021, she relocated to upstate New York with her fiancé to be closer to family. Roberta joined Buffalo City Living, LLC in Spring 2021 to start building her career in the Buffalo area.
In her free time, Roberta enjoys outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, camping and anything with her two dogs. She also enjoys traveling and spending time with family. Roberta has always been deeply influenced and rooted in the communities that she serves. Alongside her fiancé and their two dogs, she strives to utilize her skills and passion to further develop our community and leave a lasting impact for generations to come.
- FOR SALE or LEASE: 2626 Main StreetFOR SALE OR LEASE: Welcome to 2626 Main Street! This big, beautiful commercial building has supreme visibility at a 6-corner intersection. Property features a rare fully-fenced private parking lot in the heart of the city and immediate access to the NFTA Amherst Street Subway Station across the street. Former tenants have been a bank (vaults […]
- RENTED: Spacious 3 Bed / 1.5 bath Single Family Home Located in the Town of Tonawanda!RENTED by Buffalo City Living: Spacious 3 Bed / 1.5 bath Single Family Home Located in the Town of Tonawanda! Features large fully-fenced back yard, 2-car garage, updated kitchen, outdoor patio area, central AC, walk-in closets, and full basement with laundry hookups & storage space. Copious amounts of living space with formal living & dining […]
- RENTED: 3 Bed 1 Bath Upper Unit in CheektowagaRented Rented by Buffalo City Living: Spacious 3 bedroom 1 bathroom upper apartment in a lovely neighborhood in Cheektowaga. Close to parks, shopping, entertainment and 15 minutes from the university. This unit features a large living room, spacious kitchen, plenty of storage and personal laundry hookup in the basement. Kitchen comes fully applianced with refrigerator […]
- FOR SALE: Vacant Lot in BuffaloGreat lot on East Side Buffalo! The house on the lot was demolished. Lot is cleared, flat and ready to build on. Zoned N-2R (Residential attached or detached, stacked multifamily units or civic building.)
- RENTED: Large 3 Bed / 1 Bath Upper Apartment located in Buffalo’s Riverside Neighborhood!Rented by Buffalo City Living: Large 3 Bed / 1 Bath upper apartment located in Buffalo’s Riverside Neighborhood. Features include formal living & dining rooms, spacious eat-in kitchen with walk-in pantry, and full basement for storage & laundry hookups. Third bedroom is off of rear hallway and bathroom. Tenant pays gas & electric. Pets okay […]