NY Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Office: 716-222-2489 ext 703
Roberta is a NY Licensed Real Estate Salesperson with Buffalo City Living, LLC serving the communities in Western New York. She graduated from the University of California, Davis with a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Development. Roberta also holds a California Real Estate license. Her professional experience consists of customer service and care giving.
Roberta began her Real Estate career in the heart of California, working with buyers and sellers to build relationships throughout the community. In the beginning of 2021, she relocated to upstate New York with her fiancé to be closer to family. Roberta joined Buffalo City Living, LLC in Spring 2021 to start building her career in the Buffalo area.
In her free time, Roberta enjoys outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, camping and anything with her two dogs. She also enjoys traveling and spending time with family. Roberta has always been deeply influenced and rooted in the communities that she serves. Alongside her fiancé and their two dogs, she strives to utilize her skills and passion to further develop our community and leave a lasting impact for generations to come.
- SOLD: Spacious 4 Bed / 2 Bath Single Family Home located in Buffalo’s kaisertown!SOLD: Spacious 4 Bed / 2 Bath Single Family Home located in Buffalo’s kaisertown! Property features formal living & dining rooms with natural hardwood floors, large eat-in kitchen, 1st floor bedroom and 1st floor full bath. Up the beautiful wood staircase leads you to 3 more bedrooms and another full bathroom. Plenty of off-street parking […]
- Monthly Parking Space Available!Several parking spaces available in gated parking lot, centrally located in North Buffalo! Each parking space offered at $50 per month. Perfect for storing boats, cars, trailers, RVs, or campers. Must have valid license plate. Parking lot is fully-gated and secured by continuous run security cameras and motion detector lights.
- Standardized Operating Procedure for Purchasers of Real EstatePURSUANT TO REAL PROPERTY LAW §442-H Buffalo City Living, LLC (the “Broker”) is making this Standardized Operating Procedure available on any publicly available website and mobile device application maintained by the Broker and any of its licensees and teams. Broker has copies of these Standardized Operating Procedures available to the public upon request at Broker’s […]
- Buffalo City Living Night at the Hockey Game! (April 14th, 2022)Buffalo City Living REALTORS® Video Update March 31st, 2022: Buffalo City Living REALTORS® – Video Update 3/31/2022 (featuring Christopher Mekker, NY Licensed Real Estate Broker) Western NY Real Estate Market Statistics (Erie & Niagara Counties)New Property Listings Increase 53% from February to March 2022 “Buffalo City Living Night” is April 14th, 2022 at 7:00pm. Subscribe […]
- Free Ticket Giveaways are Back! (March 2022)Buffalo City Living REALTORS® Video Update March 2nd, 2022: FREE TICKET GIVEAWAYS ARE BACK! Subscribe to the Buffalo City Living Channel on YouTube and get FREE TICKETS (while supplies last) to the 2022 Buffalo Home Show! COVID-19 restrictions and mandates are OVER! Clients and customers are welcome back to our office at 2626 Main Street […]