Buffalo City Living Property Managers are better than the competition
- Buffalo City Living, LLC is a privately owned local business; we know our communities inside and out.
- We’ve been in business for more than 14 years (founded as BuffaloCityLiving.com in January 2006).
- We currently manage a diverse portfolio of commercial and residential rental properties (about 200 units managed at any given time).
- Our professional staff has more than 50 years’ cumulative experience in the property management field.
- We follow time-tested and proven standard operating procedures for all aspects of property management and maintenance.
- We carry insurance for commercial general liability up to $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate.
- Our employees are covered under our general liability, professional liability, worker’s compensation and disability insurance policies.
- Our property management company holds both a Real Estate Broker License and a Commercial Contractor License for the repairs and renovations to our managed properties (we can pull our own construction permits).
- Our full-time maintenance crew works exclusively for Buffalo City Living, LLC (they are payroll employees, not subcontractors).
- Our company and our crew are United States EPA Lead-safe Certified for Renovation, Repair, and Painting practices.
- We offer a month-to-month Property Management Agreement (making it easy for clients to hire us with no long-term commitment).
- We sign a Fixed-term Lease Agreement with all of our new tenants (to reduce vacancy loss and protect the legal rights of our property owners).
- We are a retail sales outlet with a NY Certificate of Authority; we follow the letter of the law by collecting sales tax on the sale of supplies and services to our clients.
- Our management office is conveniently located on a major commercial corridor in the City of Buffalo (2626 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214).
- Our maintenance crew is available to provide 24/7 emergency services to tenants and property owners on-contract.
- We utilize state-of-the-art property management software which enables our property managers to coordinate tasks and share information. Property owners and tenants are given unique login IDs to access our website 24/7 for financial reporting, file sharing, and submitting maintenance requests!
Property Management Contracts
Sign a property management contract and get discounted building maintenance rates through Buffalo City Living!
Attention: Rental Property Owners
Put the experience of our local Buffalo Property Managers to work for you! Our staff understands the Buffalo and Niagara Falls region. We are familiar with NY State and local laws, and we understand the diverse landscape of rental property markets in the cities and suburbs of Western NY.