NY Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Office: 716-222-2489 ext 706
Anthony Deak is a NY Licensed Real Estate Salesperson with Buffalo City Living, LLC. He attended Case Western Reserve University and graduated from the University at Buffalo with a Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Law. Anthony also works for his own Limited Liability Company, Deak and Murray Realty, a company that purchases and develops housing for low-income residents in the States of New York and Florida.
In his free time, Anthony enjoys playing in Western NY local sport leagues, including football, basketball, volleyball, softball, kickball and lacrosse. We welcomed him in March 2022 a member of the Buffalo City Living REALTORS®.
- FOR SALE: 2626 Main Street Commercial Multi-use Property in the City of BuffaloFOR SALE: Welcome to 2626 Main Street! This big, beautiful commercial multi-use building has supreme visibility at a 6-corner intersection. Property features a rare fully-fenced private parking lot in the heart of the city and immediate access to the NFTA Amherst Street Subway Station across the street. Former tenants have been a bank (vaults and […]
- Looking For a Career In Real Estate?If you already have or in the process of obtaining your New York State Real Estate License, have a valid Driver’s License and a Smart Phone with unlimited talk, text and data, we welcome you to apply for a Real Estate career with Buffalo City Living, LLC! Buffalo City Living REALTORS® are seeking to hire licensed […]
- Buffalo City Living YouTube Channel – WWE Smackdown® FREE Ticket RaffleBuffalo City Living REALTORS® – Video Update 10/21/2022 (featuring Christopher Mekker, NY Licensed Real Estate Broker) Featured Listing – FOR RENT: 81 Duerstein St #Upper Apartment, Buffalo, NY 14210. Specious 3-bedroom apartment in South Buffalo, less than 2 blocks away from Cazenovia Park. View more details at https://rent.buffalocityliving.com WWE Smackdown® is coming to KeyBank Center […]
- Monthly Parking Space Available!Several parking spaces available in gated parking lot, centrally located in North Buffalo! Each parking space offered at $50 per month. Perfect for storing boats, cars, trailers, RVs, or campers. Must have valid license plate. Parking lot is fully-gated and secured by continuous run security cameras and motion detector lights.
- FOR SALE: Beautiful Single-Family Home in AmherstNestled in a large corner lot, this bright and open contemporary-modern home has it all. Located in the Williamsville school district, this charming 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home boasts high vaulted ceilings, sharp design angles, and extra-large windows that provide a great view of your surroundings and allow for a wealth of sunlight during all […]