NY Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Office: 716-222-2489 ext 706
Anthony Deak is a NY Licensed Real Estate Salesperson with Buffalo City Living, LLC. He attended Case Western Reserve University and graduated from the University at Buffalo with a Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Law. Anthony also works for his own Limited Liability Company, Deak and Murray Realty, a company that purchases and develops housing for low-income residents in the States of New York and Florida.
In his free time, Anthony enjoys playing in Western NY local sport leagues, including football, basketball, volleyball, softball, kickball and lacrosse. We welcomed him in March 2022 a member of the Buffalo City Living REALTORS®.
- FOR SALE: Beautiful Single-Family Home in Buffalo’s University Heights Neighborhood!Showings and negotiations begin 7/26/2022 – bring your offers! FOR SALE: Beautiful Single-family Home in Buffalo’s University Heights Neighborhood. Located within short walking distance to the University at Buffalo South Campus, NFTA Metro / LaSalle Subway Station, Main Street shopping and entertainment. This 3 bed / 1.5 bath house features gorgeous original woodwork, traditional hardwood […]
- FOR SALE: Single Family Home in Beautiful South Buffalo Neighborhood!Showings and negotiations begin 7/26/2022 – bring your offers! FOR SALE: Immaculate 3 bedroom Ranch Home on one of South Buffalo’s Prettiest Streets. Built in 1958, this turn-key gem features 1.5 bathrooms, new hardwood floors installed throughout the original structure, all new replacement windows, central air conditioning, jetted bathtub, and a brand new (2021) roof. […]
- FOR SALE: Canisius College Neighborhood 3/3 Double!Showings and negotiations begin 7/1/2022 – bring your offers! FOR SALE: Canisius College Neighborhood 3/3 Double. One-half block walk to campus, convenient location close to NFTA Metro / Humboldt-Hospital Subway Station and the NY-33 Expressway. Features 2 large apartments with amazing rental potential. Both units have formal living and dining rooms with charming original woodwork […]
- For Sale: Large Vacant Lot in Buffalo!For Sale: Large Vacant Lot zoned for a multifamily stacked units! This Shovel-ready Corner lot is zoned N-3R. The lot is partially fenced and includes the detached garage. Advertised by Roberta Eskandar, NY Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Buffalo City Living, LLC, 2626 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214.
- Reasonable Modification and Accommodation Law Now in EffectPURSUANT TO NY STATE EXECUTIVE LAW §296(18-a) The NYS Division of Human Rights published final regulations on May 18, 2022 adding 9 NYCRR 466.15 that provides guidance for compliance with the law for licensees and landlords. The regulations include definitions, examples of reasonable modifications and accommodations as well as a sample copy of the notice. […]